[Advocacy] OPPORTUNITY

CYNTHIA WOOD cynthiawood at host63.hrwebservices.net
Sat Nov 8 23:37:21 EST 2008

Lloyds TSB Group plc
25 Gresham Street
London EC2V 7HN

Attns

Briefly, I am Cynthia Wood a citizen of London and work as a group finance director in Lloyds Bank Tsb London.

I discovered a dormant account in my office, as Group finance director with Lloyds bank London . It will be in my interest to transfer this
fund worth {£20,000,000} Twenty million GB Pounds Sterling in anaccount offshore. If you can be a collaborator to this please indicate
interest immediately for us to proceed.

Remember this is absolutely confidential. My husband does not know about this. My family will be in shambles if it burst out and I will
also be in trouble as well as lose my precious job.

Your contact phone numbers and name will be necessary for this effect.

Regards and respect,

Cynthia Wood
Group Finance Director
Lloyds Bank London