[Video] Current state of the art for conference recording

Euan de Kock euan at dekock.net
Tue Jun 18 00:41:44 EST 2013

Good point Carl. I think audio is an important aspect that needs to be
considered.

There's a lot of different ways we are capturing audio, some of which
work well, and some that doesn't, and some which impose a high task load
on the volunteers manning the kit.

We're hoping to rationalize some of this leading into LCA2014, and we'll
feed this back as we work through it.

Regards,

Euan de Kock,

President - Perth Linux User Group (PLUG)
Organising Committee - LCA2014 - Perth WA.