[technest] Adelaide Tech Meet, was LinuxSA Meeting. errr ...

Kim Hawtin kim at hawtin.net.au
Tue Apr 21 15:30:49 AEST 2015

Afternoon all,

On 21/04/15 14:50, Kim Hawtin wrote:
> LinuxSA is on tonight =)

Now that David has taken up the baton of talks wrangling n stuff for
LinuxSA, Adelaide Tech Meet will be taking a back seat for a while. The
purpose was always to have a venue for all the talks that didn't fit in
anywhere else. This doesn't change really. If we need Adelaide Tech Meet
for presentations, we can arrange time and space to do so. Hopefully we
LinuxSA can be a suitable vehicle for tech talks and other geeky
presentations =) I'll be helping David out as required.

So if you have a talk you'd like to present, or just need some tech
talks or geeky social interaction, head along to LinuxSA meets. The
venue does quite reasonable food and drink. Feel free to just turn up
for the talks/presentations if you're not interested in the food options.

If you are not sure about what presentations are suitable, send me email
to discuss. LinuxSA will always need more presenters, and I'm sure that
David will be happy to schedule your presentation in =)

The venue is a long time favorite of tech meets and social things for
other groups;
   Marcellina Pizza Restaurant
   273 Hindley Street
   Adelaide