[Taslug] Hobart non-meeting: Thursday July 27th - New Sydney

John Kristensen jkristen at theintraweb.net
Mon Jul 24 16:13:08 AEST 2017

Hello All,

Unfortunately there was no meeting in Hobart this month, but a few
people on the chats[1] were interesting in still having a (delayed)
catch-up. For those that are interested, we will be meeting at the New
Sydney on Thursday for something to eat and drink.

When: from 6:15pm, Thursday 27th March

Where: The New Sydney Hotel (87 Bathurst Street, Hobart)
     http://newsydneyhotel.com.au/

The eating and drinking are optional, so if you just wanted to pop in to
say hello and have a bit of chat you are more than welcome to do so.

I'll try to make sure I have a Tuz[2] or Mozilla[3] sitting on the table
to make it easier for people to spot us.

== LoRa/MicroPython Workshop ==
If you were interested in the LoRa/MicroPython workshop being run by
Scott next month on 17 August, don't forget to sign up:

https://hobartmakers.tidyhq.com/public/schedule/events/14276-connect-the-internet-of-things-to-wireless-networks

SeeYa,
John.

[1]