[Taslug] TasLUG Hobart Meeting 18th July - cancelled

Scott Bragg jsbragg at scriptforge.org
Wed Jul 12 15:54:31 AEST 2017

Hi everyone (again),

Seems I didn't consult the social calendar before checking this, but
apparently there's a Govhack meeting on the same night. Because quite a
few people that would normally go to TasLUG or Hobart Makers will be
going to that meeting, I've decided to postpone that talk for another
time, perhaps sometime in August.

So, just to re-iterate, since I cannot make the third Thursday (which
would be the 20th), and because the 18th is already a busy night, there
is no TasLUG meetup for Hobart in July.

Cheers
Scott

--