[PyCon-AU-chat] zookeepr hackfest

Joshua Hesketh joshua.hesketh at gmail.com
Sun Aug 5 16:01:26 EST 2012

In the past the zookeepr hackfests have been a part of the LCA
organisation team. I'm hoping this will be a chance for zk devs to
scratch itches they've been wanting to for a while. Primarily I'd like
to see us work further towards our port to pyramid which we started at
the last hackfest. My branch here (presently awaiting a pull request)
has a bit of a todo towards pyramid:
https://github.com/jhesketh/zookeepr/blob/pyramid/pyramid_TODO

In terms of structure it'll be pretty adhoc and people will just work on
what they want. There are a few issues on github but if you open up the
code it becomes pretty obvious pretty quickly what areas need attention:
https://github.com/zookeepr/zookeepr/issues?state=open

Cheers,
Josh