[PyCon-AU-announce] Corporate concierge ticket service now open

Brianna Laugher brianna.laugher at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 09:50:48 AEST 2017

Previously available only to elite level sponsors, our corporate concierge
ticket service is now open to all volume buyers on the Contributor level.

If your company is looking to send 3+ developers to PyCon Australia, we can
work with you by offering:

   - Single-sale, multiple registration: we invoice you once, you get a
   number of full-discount vouchers to Contributor-level tickets. Individual
   attendees can register using these vouchers, at their convenience, up to
   one week before the conference.
   - Reserved seatings for the tutorials. We will reserve you seats at the
   tutorials of your choice, so your developers can register even after
   tutorials are officially sold out. This is a limited time offer for obvious
   reasons: we expect tutorials to sell out fast!
   - Your logo as a sponsor! Your company logo will appear on our website,
   conference screens and banners as a valuable contributor to our conference,
   at the "Standard" sponsor level.

Save yourself from the registration rush, avoid having to juggle a trickle
of expensed tickets from your company's employees, and defer personnel
decisions until the last minute. Buy the tickets first, name the developer
attendees later!

The cost of Contributor tickets to PyCon Australia 2017 is $900 per
attendee. For more information, please visit pycon-au.org/attend.

To take this offer up or for any questions, please email
sponsorship at pycon-au.org. See you at the conf!

=== About PyCon Australia ===

PyCon Australia is the national conference for the Python programming
community. The eighth PyCon Australia will be held on August 3-8 2017 in
Melbourne, bringing together professional, student and enthusiast
developers with a love for programming in Python. PyCon Australia informs
the country’s developers with presentations by experts and core developers
of Python, as well as the libraries and frameworks that they rely on.

To find out more about PyCon Australia 2017, visit our website at
http://pycon-au.org, follow us at @pyconau or e-mail us at
contact at pycon-au.org.

PyCon Australia is presented by Linux Australia (www.linux.org.au) and
acknowledges the support of our Platinum Sponsor, WSP Digital, and other
sponsors. For full details of our sponsors, see our website.