[PyCon-AU-announce] PyCon Australia 2012 dinner details

Chris Neugebauer chrisjrn at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 14:11:53 EST 2012

We've had to keep this one under wraps until we finalised some
details, but we think it's worth it!  Any important updates to the
dinner FAQ will go to the delegates chat list, so if you're not
registered there, feel free to do so:

== PyCon Australia dinner cruise and reception ==

We're very pleased to be able to announce the final, hitherto
unannounced part of PyCon Australia 2012 -- our conference dinner this
year is being offsite at Peppermint Bay, near Woodbridge, some 30km to
the south of Hobart.

Taking advantage of the waterfront location of our conference venue,
we'll be starting the evening with a one-hour twilight cruise on the
Navigators catamaran, MV Marana (with your choice of indoor seating,
or outdoor viewing decks); following the cruise, Peppermint Bay will
present a three-course dinner, featuring fresh produce from the local
region and around Tasmania. Once that's done, we'll take you back to
Wrest Point aboard the Marana.

We hope the dinner will be an excellent centrepiece of the conference
this year, which will help make PyCon Australia 2012 a memorable
event.

For more information about our dinner cruise and reception, or PyCon
Australia in general, please see our website:
http://2012.pycon-au.org/programme/dinner -- or if you have any
questions, contact us at contact at pycon-au.org

--
--Christopher Neugebauer