[PHPwestoz] looking for a php tutor

Shannon Carver Shannon.Carver at P-S-T.COM.AU
Tue Mar 14 09:39:02 UTC 2006

James,

Can I ask, is there something about PHP that your particularly worried
about learning yourself?  I ask that because, after looking at both your
website and reading your insight on development practices for Mambo, and
making CMS's I think you're 75% of the way there.

By that I mean, I think you already have a sound understanding of how to
structure a web application in regards to the reuse of code and judging
by the look of your website, have a great grasp at what a simple
functional website should look and "feel" like.

If its just the actual code you're worried about, get on
http://www.php.net <http://www.php.net/>  and start reading.  Definitely
though, if you want to pay for tuition, I'm sure someone would be more
than happy to run you through the language (You're right, it is a very
fun language to learn), I'd love to help, but I've got a little bit too
much on my plate at the moment.  But I do feel that PHP especially is a
language that someone, even with the smallest amount of programming
knowledge can hit the ground running, and run with it, learning along
the way.

Regards

Shannon

  _____