[PHPwestoz] Posting from multiple addresses

Timothy White weirdo at tigris.org
Thu Jan 6 23:47:01 UTC 2005

Leon Brooks wrote:

>If you feel the urge to post to the list from several different
>addresses, simply subscribe all of them - each will be mailed a
>different password - and then point a browser at the web interface
>(http://lists.linux.org.au/listinfo/phpwestoz) and set each (but one)
>address to "nomail". Mailman's web interface is very easy to use.
>
>I've arbitrarily appointed Nicolas Connault as a list admin, and will
>probably pick one more. Admins get emailed when there is a problem
>(attempted post by non-list-member, forex) and can use the web
>interface to deal with it.
>
>We are up to 15 list members as at now, and climbing. Today, 0.00001% of
>the population, tomorrow the entire state! (-:

Hmmm. Well first we need to get PHP installed on most of their computers
to give them reason to use the list.
Otherwise you could say the entire state of PHP related users?

On the side. Anyone have much luck getting PHP 4/5 onto Apache 2 on WinXP?

I tried some time back and failed dismally. It runs fine under Debian though

Tim

p.s. If need be, /when/ I get ADSL I could be a list admin

--
Tim White - Use the Fox, Luke!
PGP/GPG id: 602E944D, Pub Key Serv: subkeys.pgp.net