[PHPwestoz] Posting from multiple addresses

Leon Brooks leon at cyberknights.com.au
Tue Jan 4 18:33:02 UTC 2005

If you feel the urge to post to the list from several different
addresses, simply subscribe all of them - each will be mailed a
different password - and then point a browser at the web interface
(http://lists.linux.org.au/listinfo/phpwestoz) and set each (but one)
address to "nomail". Mailman's web interface is very easy to use.

I've arbitrarily appointed Nicolas Connault as a list admin, and will
probably pick one more. Admins get emailed when there is a problem
(attempted post by non-list-member, forex) and can use the web
interface to deal with it.

We are up to 15 list members as at now, and climbing. Today, 0.00001% of
the population, tomorrow the entire state! (-:

Cheers; Leon

http://plug.linux.org.au/       Vice President, Perth Linux User Group
http://linux.org.au/            Member, Linux Australia