[PHPwestoz] post early, post often

Adam Ashley adam_ashley at softhome.net
Mon Feb 14 20:33:02 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-02-14 at 18:45 +0800, Nicolas Connault wrote:
> Samuel Cochran wrote:
>
> Thanks for the advice Sam. It looks like all I can really do at the
> moment is smallish stuff, having no reputation. However, I am right now
> creating a complete CMS for a charity in the states: an online auction.
> I wouldn't call this a smallish project, since I'm only about halfway
> through and already have over 3,000 lines of code.

lol, ahh to be managing only 3,000 lines of code. Our main project at
work is about 100,000 lines of PHP in the server component and probably
about 60 to 75% feature complete. The client side is about twice that in
C and C++, it's a nightmare to be managed by a team of 3, thank god for
subversion.

But any way back on topic, seek.com.au might be worth checking out I've
been noticing the increasing appearance of jobs asking for PHP Coders.
Couple of em looked to be quite tempting full time employment.

Adam Ashley