[Media] FOR REVIEW - Linux Australia newsletter Autum 2013

Joshua Hesketh josh at nitrotech.org
Sat Apr 27 12:14:02 EST 2013

Howdy,

Awesome work Kathy and co!

Hopefully we'll get some community editors to help out as time goes
forward :-).

I've made a few small edits which wikimedia diff will show.

With the streaming should a comment be made that the leadership
structure is currently being discussed?

Media subcommittee section: Perhaps your name should be there too Kathy?

Perhaps we need a way for LUG's to publish items to our calendar? Or a
generic call for calendar items?

Members corner: Mention the interview was conducted by Kathy.

Do we want a council profile spiel?

Probably unnecessary but a link to list of minutes? I guess this is
covered by the website.

Great work again!

Cheers,
Josh