[Media] Welcome

Paul Gardner-Stephen paul at servalproject.org
Mon Apr 8 17:07:49 EST 2013

Hello,

Apologies for lack of response from my side as I have been unwell, and busy
writing grants.

I agree that a newsletter is a positive move, but personally do not
anticipate being able to make regular contributions.  I am more likely to
be able to make occasional larger contributions than regular small ones.

Paul.