[Media] Welcome

Brianna Laugher brianna.laugher at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 14:46:35 EST 2013

Hi all,

Well that has not been what I would call an enthusiastic response to my and
Kathy's emails... what's going on? Are you interested but not sure where to
start? Interested but busy this week? Not interested in working on a
regular newsletter, but something else? Not interested in helping out at
all?

Talk to us...

cheers
Brianna