[Lugcomms] IRC LUG Meet Tuesday 31 January

Steve Dalton steve at refactor.com.au
Wed Feb 1 09:57:34 EST 2012

Hi Don
There was no date on the invite (or did I somehow miss this in the
email?) so I missed this meeting. Would be useful if we had calendar
invites for these so we could add to our calendars and get reminders
etc.
Steve

On Fri, Jan 27, 2012 at 4:42 PM, Don Knowles <donakk at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> First meet for 2012! Tell us your tales of LCA, and anything else of
> interest that happened over the last two months.
>
> Time: 8pm Eastern Australia Daylight Time (7pm Queensland ...*sigh*) adjust
> accordingly for your own timezone.
> Place: irc.freenode.net/#linux-aus-lugs
>
> See you there & then,
> --
> Don Knowles, Rockhampton, Australia
> a Founding Member of Central Queensland Linux User Group

Refactor. Engage | Succeed | Repeat
tel: +61 (0)7 5668 3424
mob: +61 (0)414 464564
web: refactor.com.au