[Lugcomms] [Linux-aus] IRC LUG Meet Tuesday 31 January

Don Knowles donakk at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 00:57:24 EST 2012

Mikal,

Sorry, didn't read your email until a few hours after the meet.

But there is a better way to reach all LUGs : I hope this is it,
but I'll also send the link to the webteam of LA to put it up on the main
website.

Folks, for stickers and postcards to promote LCA2013 see the link below!

Regards,
Don.

--
Don Knowles, Rockhampton, Australia
a Founding Member of Central Queensland Linux User Group