[Lugcomms] Hiya

Sridhar Dhanapalan sridhar at dhanapalan.com
Wed Apr 2 22:35:03 UTC 2008

On Thu, 3 Apr 2008 at 01:24, James Purser <james at jamespurser.com.au> wrote:
> On Wed, 2008-04-02 at 22:08 +1100, Sridhar Dhanapalan wrote:
> > Our new venue has a large LCD TV (with VGA inputs!) in the SLUGlets area,
> > so I'm planning on hosting end-user-oriented presentations.
>
> Ooooh a thought occurs:
>
> What sort of net connectivity do you have at the new venue?
>
> Would it be possible say to set it up so that you could have people do
> remote presentations using a web cam or something similar?

Alas, we don't have Internet access at Atlassian, presumably because that'd
give us access to their LAN. Individuals who do need Internet access bring
their own 3G wireless stuff.

--
"Our findings show that, in almost all the cases, a transition toward open
source reports of savings on the long term - costs of ownership of the