[LCP]statically linking argtable and other libraries

Eric Lambart spambo at nomeaning.net
Fri Jul 16 13:15:02 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-07-16 at 14:27 +1000, Greg Black wrote:

> I'm going to unsubscribe and leave you all to play on your own.

Ahhh... does that mean it's safe to come out and ask questions now?

In the time I have been lurking on this list, I think Greg has actually
offered some useful information and insights in the process of offending
some of the folks who were bold (or foolish) enough to ask a question.
I may have even learned a thing or two myself from his posts.  Anyway, I
hope traffic will actually pick up if people aren't too scared to ask
questions they don't already know the answers to.  It's usually deathly
quiet around here.

Nevertheless, I hope we don't get too many questions about what those
asterisks mean...

Why is it that C programmers can seem so damned elitist, anyway?  Just
kidding!  Of course I know we really are better than everyone else. ;)

Eric

--
This message was created in a Microsoft-free computing environment.