[LCP]reg serial communication in linux.

James Attard james_attard at ieee.org
Tue Oct 14 20:06:02 UTC 2003

You haven't answered my question. Seems like you haven't done this before.

> If you send the right data, obviously the results will be what
> you want.

Doh...

> If you don't what you're talking to, how do you expect it to
> work?

You mean "If you don't *know* what you're talking to..." ? I'm not
expecting nothing to work/not work. I'm only asking those who have
experience in the field who can tell me "Well most of the printers which
communicate with serial devices use raw data" or "Look, normally they
accept already processed (canonical) data" together with a valid reason.

Are you that helpful guy of last time, by any chance?

James.