[LCP]list all defines

David Spencer David.W.Spencer at oracle.com
Thu Jul 12 20:57:11 UTC 2001

Of course the SMART way to do this is to figure out how to email your
test program to your account, have a daemon pick up the mail, separate
out the code and compile it, and email you back the results.
Then you could email in a command to run the executable and return via
email the output of the program.

The difficult bit is how to build the daemon, but presumably you won't
be doing this near a deadline therefore the labs should be relatively
free.

Of course this isn't particularly interactive; you'd have to supply any
input on the command line or in a response file (e.g. myprog [param1
param2 param3] [< input_data] [> output_data])

If it's only a command line program you're writing then you'll probably
find that most includes are the same across both platforms as long as
you stick to the simple stuff: stdio, stdlib, time etc but if you're
doing X programming of course you're stuffed (unless you get an X
emulator and devkit for Windows, or better still install Linux on the
machine instead and do native X programming.)

Dave.