[LCP]list all defines

Andy Zivkovic andy at zivkotech.net.au
Thu Jul 12 17:14:06 UTC 2001

Is there a way to get the compiler/preprocessor to list all the defines that
have been declared?

My main reason for asking is because I'm a Uni student and find it easier to
do my work from home (beacuse the computer rooms are always full,
particularly when there's a due date coming up), and at uni we've got sun
machines. I know that MS VC++ defines _WIN32, but I don't know what linux
uses or the machines at uni. It seems to only be programs that use sockets,
when the include files are different.

I couldn't find a list of pragmas gcc has (I can't navigate those info
pages), although I found VC++'s list, but there's nothing to do what I'd
like.

Thanks,
Andy