[Linux-aus] Agenda for Linux Australia Annual General Meeting 22nd January 2018 1730hrs

Andrew Donnellan andrew at donnellan.id.au
Sun Jan 7 21:36:29 AEDT 2018

Hi Sae Ra

On 7 January 2018 at 20:26, Linux Australia Secretary via linux-aus <
linux-aus at lists.linux.org.au> wrote:

> 4. To CONSIDER items tabled in the call for agenda items
>
>    -
>
>    HEAR the results of the POLL on whether to change the name of Linux Australia, Inc to Open Source Australia, Inc
>    http://lists.linux.org.au/pipermail/linux-aus/2017-December/023288.html

Just to clarify -  I think I know the answer to this already, but for the
avoidance of all doubt - this agenda item is NOT a special resolution to
actually effect the change of name, just to announce the results of the
current poll, right?

Andrew

--
Andrew Donnellan