[Linux-aus] Photos at conferences

Steven Pickles thatpixguy at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 11:27:16 EST 2014

Perhaps take the Chaos Communication Congress approach by providing
(translated) versions of this T-Shirt:

https://www.foebud.org/rfid/fotoalbum/t-shirts-kappus-keine-bilder/Shirt%20KEINE%20BILDER%20David%20(4).JPG/view

Translation: "No Photos! I hereby disagree with the recording, storage,
transmission and other uses of my image".

pix

PS: Wow, it was hard to find a picture of that shirt ;)