[Linux-aus] grr

Kylie Willison kmw at bridgeonline.com.au
Sat Oct 19 08:46:23 EST 2013

In previous years people on a pension have been able to pay the student
concession rate.  It would be good to have a consistent pricing policy from
year to year with regard to concessions other than students.  We are a
community based on sharing and giving it would be good to see this extended
beyond the code.

Kylie Willison