[Linux-aus] Science Party (was: Re: TPP IP chapter leak)

Tennessee Leeuwenburg tleeuwenburg at gmail.com
Wed Nov 27 21:33:10 EST 2013

I'm a member of another general-membership organisation. It has the policy
of staying completely clear of politics, organisationally speaking. There
is robust member debate, but nothing done officially. Does or should LA
have an organisational role in policy review or political commentary?

On Wed, Nov 27, 2013 at 7:41 PM, Harry McNally <
harrymc at decisions-and-designs.com.au> wrote:

> On 27/11/13 16:19, Tennessee Leeuwenburg wrote:
>
> > I have absolutely no idea whether there should be a "Technology party"
> or a
> > "Science and technology party" but I think it's an interesting idea. And
> we
> > need to bring back someone to keep the bastards honest*.
>
> A Senate (re)election in WA is likely in March ..
>
> http://journalisnt.net/?p=306
>
> Harry

Tennessee Leeuwenburg
http://myownhat.blogspot.com/