[Linux-aus] Jackson's $150 hardware request

Andrew Donnellan ajdlinux at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 22:21:49 EST 2013

I support the application.

I tried my hand at Debian packaging when I was a similar age to Jackson
- I never actually got anywhere with it though. I'm well aware that
there are significant barriers that can get in the way of young people
getting involved in free software. Getting an @ubuntu.com address at
such a young age is thus quite an achievement, and I feel that this
grant would be an appropriate way of supporting one of the youngest
members of our community.

Andrew