[Linux-aus] Jackson's $150 hardware request

Gary Allpike spice at spice.net.au
Sun Nov 17 12:55:03 EST 2013

Hi All,

I've got a HP DL360 G5 with dual quad core Xeons (5450's from memory)
and 32GB of Reg ECC RAM Jackson can have if someone wants to pay the
freight.

I am in Perth.

The machine is a 1RU server with dual hotswap PSU's and a battery-backed
cached RAID controller. Has dual gig-e ethernet and an ILO Advanced
license on it.

It needs 1 or more 2.5" SAS drives as it has no hard drives in it at the
moment.

It is a retired VMware host server.

If it's no good for Jackson, I am happy to donate it to any other good
cause.

Cheers,

Gary Allpike

PS: I hope you dont all get this twice - I think when I initially sent
it I sent from an address which is not subscribed to the list.