[Linux-aus] Minutes of Council Meeting 3rd December

Chris Neugebauer chrisjrn at gmail.com
Sun Dec 8 20:35:00 EST 2013

On 8 December 2013 20:07, Linux Australia Secretary
<secretary at linux.org.au> wrote:

> Payment of Pycon US sponsorship invoice - Has been confirmed by treasurer.
> Can come off next minutes

I wish to note to the membership & council that:

a) PSF/PyCon US has received payment
b) PyCon US have acknowledged us a sponsor (see
https://us.pycon.org/2014/sponsors/) – we'll work on the remainder of
the PyCon AU publicity arising from this closer to PyCon US as
information is provided to sponsors generally.
c) We've advertised the availability of extra grant money for
Australians and New Zealanders, and I've received a few enquiries
about the programme.

So all in all, thanks to council, and to all members who commented on
the proposal.

--Chris

--
--Christopher Neugebauer