[Linux-aus] Request to form a new subcommittee for BarCampMelbourne

Ben Dechrai ben at dechrai.com
Thu Apr 12 10:40:00 EST 2012

Hi,

As requested, please find the current budget for BacCampMelbourne2012
here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlbuSFCuIoPYdGtCYXcxLU1WcWpzY1BHb19IeVJBMUE

Please note that the sponsorship amounts in the budget are confirmed.

I've also been asked to ensure this is sent to linux-aus at linux.org.au,
so include the original request below for the attention of members of
that list.

Thanks,
Ben