[Linux-aus] The Ada Initiative - Should Linux Aus etc

Matthew Lye matthew.lye at ubuntu.com
Thu Feb 24 22:46:04 EST 2011

Most of the discussion is not forward thinking on improving transparency and
the decision process but on debating women in FOSS and if LA should support
this effort.

I agree on a healthy discussion intended to result in process or policy
improvement but not members of the community arguing over research and
opinion in what is degenerating into a borderline abusive manner.

This decision is done, focus on the future and recomend changes that will
improve things instead of if the donation should have been made. That is a
constructive endevour.
On 24 Feb 2011 21:30, "Peter Lieverdink" <peter at cc.com.au> wrote:
> [...]
decisions, so in that respect it's certainly not moot.