[Linux-aus] The Ada Initiative - Should Linux Australia support it?

Silvia Pfeiffer silvia at silvia-pfeiffer.de
Thu Feb 24 13:33:54 EST 2011

You are implying that women that don't choose to take a technical
career should not be there because they would not be qualified in the
first place. And you don't see anything wrong with that logic?

If we look at the global map of women in computing you can tell that
the number of women in computing is totally dependent on the society
that they live in: http://www.womenincomputingglobally.com/ . Note
that the number for Australia is from 2002 and it has got lower since.
Again: you don't regard this as a problem?

Silvia.