[Linux-aus] Designated Photography Space at LCA?

Ewen McNeill linux-aus at ewen.mcneill.gen.nz
Sun Feb 20 15:18:14 EST 2011

On 2011-02-20 15:08 , Don Knowles wrote:
> In view of the heat in the discussion, why not plan a designated space
> or place set aside for those who wish to photograph people at the conference
> and those who don't mind being photographed.

A slightly more practical approach that I have seen work at other
conferences -- declare a part of the venue to be a photography free
zone.  I have also been to conferences that declared part of each room
to be photography free, and from what I heard that worked reasonably
well.  It needs to be obvious to everyone which part is which though,
and then that part respected.

Ewen