[Linux-aus] LA calendar issue + Grants

Peter Lieverdink me at cafuego.net
Thu Sep 2 16:07:27 EST 2010

----- Original Message -----
> > Hey all,
> >
> > While there are events listed under /event/ there is nothing in the
> > /calendar, including /calendar/ical
> >
> > Does someone know what's going on?
>
> I have no idea what's going on!
>
> However, in relation to the website,the view that provides the ical
> feed was set up totally wrong. That one is now fixed. I'll have a perv
> at the calendar page later today.

Hmm, fixing that is slightly more involved. The calendar can't select dates from different fields by default; I'll need to make all content types use the same date field for this to work. For now, I've limited it to "Event" pages and that seems to work for the calendar page.

I've also set up a procedure for adding approved grants to the website. That seems to have not been done since 2006. The new page is http://linux.org.au/grants

Cheers,
- Peter.