[Linux-aus] Open Surce DMS that will run on CentOS

Bruno Gurgel (bggo) bruno.gurgel at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 23:38:22 EST 2010

Hello Everyone,

There's many options I've been testing and implementing but only one,
really good in PHP (KTDMS).

Developed Java, I really liked the eXo Plataform DMS; [1], is not just
a DMS, its a hole plataform, for companies.

The KTDMS, the php one, there's no OpenOffice plugins, or Microsoft
Office plugins to help users with the access of the documents.

Sorry about my pour english. =D I'm from Brazil.

[1] - http://www.exoplatform.com/
[2] - http://www.knowledgetree.com/

[]'s

On Thu, Jul 15, 2010 at 3:38 AM, David Lloyd <lloy0076 at adam.com.au> wrote:

> Errr,
>
> On 15/07/2010, at 3:20 PM, Kanchana Wickremasinghe wrote:
>
>> If you find any please keep me in the loop too.
>>
>> Alfresco is another very good DMS, then again it is folder based as well.
>
> But that's Java...
>
> DSL

>>> Oooh.  Personally, I want to know the same thing, save drop the PHP/MySQL
>>> requirement[1], and add "makes it easy to de-duplicate documents", and I would
>>> love to know of a good answer.
>>>
>>>        Daniel
>>>
>>> Footnotes:
>>> [1]  We are pretty much technology agnostic in this regard.

Bruno Gurgel Gomes de Oliveira
Be Free and enjoy you own world