[Linux-aus] DRAFT Financials for 2007/07-2008/06

Anthony Towns aj at azure.humbug.org.au
Thu Jan 8 15:44:31 EST 2009

On Thu, Jan 08, 2009 at 12:11:12AM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
> Attached are draft financials, continuing on from the financials presented
> at the 2008 AGM [0].

> [0] ...which I thought were on the wiki, but I now can't find. There was a
>     post to this list, though, which I don't think got many changes:
>     http://lists.linux.org.au/pipermail/linux-aus/2008-January/016380.html

And, of course, now I actually look, I see those were based on a Jan-Dec
financial year, while the ones presented at the AGM were based on a
Jul-Jun financial year due to technical difficulties (viz, last year
I didn't know how to work the software properly, and ran out of time
to learn).

Attached are the 2006/7 financials as I understand them to have been
presented last AGM for comparison purposes.

Cheers,
aj