[Linux-aus] LA's SFD CD Run

Michael Still mikal at stillhq.com
Tue Aug 25 15:21:44 EST 2009

Jon 'maddog' Hall wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I like the idea of the pre-printed CD-R.
>
> For those who argue that a lot of people have broadband, there are still
> a lot of people who just have dial-up.  And you can give the person a
> choice of pulling it down themselves, or taking a CD-R.

Sure. I already said I was settling on CD-R as a reasonable alternative
to my actual everyone-should-download-it-themselves stance.

I do wonder if there is an alternative that could be reused though.
Perhaps USB keys? They would pose the risk of people taking them just to
have a free USB key though.

Mikal