[Linux-aus] Grant proposal: Software Freedom Day CDs for Australia

Sridhar Dhanapalan sridhar at dhanapalan.com
Sat Jun 14 20:08:30 EST 2008

On Fri, 13 Jun 2008 at 22:58, Paul Wayper <paulway at mabula.net> wrote:
> Sridar has also dealt with Media Movers in Sydney that is happy to form a
> business relationship in future and would give us a good price in return
> for having their logo on the CDs.  Their price to print 1000 CDs was $650
> for CDs in a plastic sleeve.  Sridar, can you get us prices for the range
> of volumes we're talking about above, preferably printed locally and in
> paper envelopes?

Media Movers have been good with us. Fedora and the OpenEducationDisc came out
fantastically.

I did make a mistake with the quote: it was $650 excluding GST, so $715 with
GST. That's still the cheapest price I've seen.

I'll see what they'll charge for larger quantities and report back.

Cheers,
Sridhar

--
"There is no reason anyone would want a computer in their home."
	- Ken Olson, President, Chairman and Founder