[Linux-aus] LUG Events on LA Calendar

James Purser james at jamespurser.com.au
Sat Feb 9 23:17:55 UTC 2008

On Sat, 2008-02-09 at 09:46 +1100, James Purser wrote:
> Okay, I've started putting LUG Meetings into the LA Calendar. I've given
> each LUG it's own iCal feed.
>
> Here's what I've got up so far:
>
> SLUG: http://linux.org.au/event/ical/all/6
> LUV: http://linux.org.au/event/ical/all/9
> SCLUG: http://linux.org.au/event/ical/all/7
> HUMBUG: http://linux.org.au/event/ical/all/8
> Goonellabah Linux User Group: http://linux.org.au/event/ical/all/10
>
> I've also updated the Linux Australia Council meetings:
> http://linux.org.au/event/ical/all/4

Okay a quick update:

I've added the following L/UGs to the Calendar:

Ballarat LUG
Canberra LUG
LinuxSA
Perth LUG

A quick note: Timezones suck. The current release of the Events module
does not support allocating different timezones to events, so those
living in SA/NT/WA and for the moment QLD will note that the events seem
to be at the wrong times. The development release seems to support this,
so I'm going to do some testing and if it works, get it up as soon as
possible.
--
James Purser
Web Team