[Linux-aus] Videoing LUG Talks

Michael Still mikal at stillhq.com
Wed Feb 6 21:08:19 UTC 2008

Jonathan Oxer wrote:

> If you (or anyone else from PLUG, or anywhere else) think AJ's idea has
> merit, please *create* a proposal! Don't just say "wouldn't it be nice
> if those lazy LA Council bods got off their butts and implemented my
> $RANDOM_IDEA in all their spare time".

This is especially true because projects like this take a lot of effort
from someone who is passionate about the outcome (you have to be
passionate in order to devote a large amount of time to something,
unless you're getting paid for it). Forcing someone who isn't passionate
to do it will result in failure.

Cheers,
Mikal