[Linux-aus] Videoing LUG Talks

Anthony Towns aj at azure.humbug.org.au
Tue Feb 5 04:55:30 UTC 2008

On Mon, Feb 04, 2008 at 11:48:03PM +0900, Bret Busby wrote:
> Has the proposal been sent to the various UG's around the country?

For the record, apart from posting to this list (which is sending it to
various UGs around the country, to my mind), I've only talked about it
with Stewart Smith (no LA pres) and Clinton Roy (HUMBUG pres); this is
the first time I've written it down, or mentioned it to anyone else on
the LA committee^Wcouncil (unless I've forgotten something).

I'm trying to deal with this idea the way _any_ member of LA could, which
is:

	- have an idea
	- talk to some friends about it to see if it's crazy
	- post to the linux-aus list to see if people think it's worthwhile
	- add any ideas that come up in discussion
	- have the LA council make sure it's sound and proper for the
	  organisation
	- make it happen

Cheers,
aj