[Linux-aus] 2020 summit - does open-source software have a place at the table?

ABD Computer Installations admin at abdcomputers.net
Mon Feb 4 03:38:35 UTC 2008

I agree lets not wait a minute longer !
We could all contribute something here.

=MK=

del wrote:

It would make sense to have someone from OSIA participating in this.

On Mon, 2008-02-04 at 11:14 +1100, Martin Visser wrote:
        > Can I
        > suggest that LA very quickly:-
        >
        > * Lobby government that at least 1 or 2 open-source software
        leaders
        > be asked to participate
        > * Prepare a brief of how software freedommight impact on those
        10
        > areas outlined by the government.

        +1. That's the very first thing that came to my mind when I saw
        it on
        the news yesterday, and I was going to suggest the exact same
        thing.

        I'd be happy to help out with a submission. Anyone else
        interested in
        collaborating?
        --
        Cheers    :-)

        Jonathan Oxer
        Ph +61 4 3851 6600

        --
        Del
        Babel Com Australia

The Team at ABD Computers

ABD Computer Installations
Get A Better Deal !

Phone: 0408 867 967
Web: http://www.abdcomputers.net
Email: admin at abdcomputers.net

ABD Computer Installations E-mail and E-mail Server is Virus and Spyware
Free.
We request recipients of this E-mail to place us in the white-list of
friendly E-mailers.
                      -This privilege was achieved because we use Linux.