[Linux-aus] [plug-ctte] [Fwd: Server to donate to another LUG - DarLUG is no more.]

Pia Waugh greebo at pipka.org
Mon Jul 23 12:49:33 UTC 2007

Hi Anthony,

<quote who="Anthony Hornby">

> I still have it - waiting for the LA committee to let me know who should
> get it.  As it was mostly bought with LA money (grant) I think this is the
> best and most appropriate way to dispose of it.
>
> It won't be available until after the 1st September as the last few users
> have to have time to move their stuff.
>
> So lobby the committee with your need and you may be the one to get it -
> good luck.

I have no problem with PLUG getting it. I'm at PLUG atm and they are getting
pretty active and so would make good use of it. They actually need it too :)

I'll ensure the LA ctte talks about it this week.

Cheers,
Pia

--
Linux Australia                                         http://linux.org.au/

     "Man is born free, yet he is everywhere in chains." - Jean Jacques
                                  Rosseau