[Linux-aus] linux-aus Digest, Vol 4, Issue 17

Josh Stewart noisymime at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 00:13:15 UTC 2007

Pia,

We have quite a few people keen to participate from the Ballarat LUG
however there is an issue that the date of 15/9 is pretty bad for a
few key members. I know it detracts a little from the spirit of the
day, but is there any problem with holding our event on another date?
Apologies if its a silly question, but I couldn't see anything on the
website advising about this.

-Josh Stewart