Re: [Linux-aus] Avoiding the easy way out

Avi Miller wrote:
Michael Still wrote:
the government can't handle the complexities of talking to two spokes people, how can they run a country?

We don't want the Government to talk, we want them to listen.

As such, it is far easier to change the way you talk to government than it is to change the way government listens.

Surely a better way to get the to listen is to be such a large industry trend that they just look like idiots if they don't talk? Open source seems to be on track to do that anyways.

Mikal