Re: [Linux-aus] A speech by AG Ruddock "No Fair Use For You!"

How do you know about "no rewind"? (or is this a reference to not being able to watch a taped show twice?)
I'd like to know what the *specific* things we expect this would mean are so I can write about it.

eg. presumably by excluding Fair Use, the Attorney General is implicitly saying that it would likely be illegal to make (or have?) a viewer that allowed you to fast forward "compulsory" bits (eg. the trailers and warnings at the start).

What other "normal" / "useful" things would one not be able to do?

ta,