[Linux-aus] Voting has started

Anthony Towns aj at azure.humbug.org.au
Thu Jan 19 10:58:06 UTC 2006

On Wed, Jan 18, 2006 at 10:45:35AM +0800, skribe wrote:
> On Wed, 18 Jan 2006 10:37, Stewart Smith wrote:
> > There is no code (currently) to handle a candidate (i.e. somebody who
> > has accepted a nomination) from withdrawing it. I have done this
> > manually.
> Why can't a web page listing the candidates be done manually?

I sent an email to this list after the nomination
period closed listing the candidates who accepted
their nominations, along with their spiels. It's at
http://lists.linux.org.au/archives/linux-aus/2006-January/msg00155.html

I'll be sending a reminder on how to vote to all members later today.

> But we don't know which candidates have accepted.

Hope the above helps.

Cheers,
aj