[Linux-aus] Authorised Members (was: Nomination for Ordinary Committee Members)

skribe skribe at amber.com.au
Thu Jan 12 11:01:02 UTC 2006

On Thu, 12 Jan 2006 10:49, skribe wrote:
> On Fri, 6 Jan 2006 11:22, Steve Walsh wrote:
> > Nearly every LCA has a Key signing, and nearly every LUG has a
> > Keysigning. Surely we can use that to class members as Verified or
> > Un-Verified.

[snip]
Apologies.  Steve's message showed up in my mailer as a new email, so I
responded to it without checking the date first.  We've pretty much covered
all the points I've raised.  Move along.  Nothing new to see.

skribe
--
"Absolutely nothing should be concluded from these figures except that
no conclusion can be drawn from them."

Xaraya Content Management Solutions http://www.xaraya.com/