[Linux-aus] Authorised Members (was: Nomination for Ordinary Committee Members)

Leon Brooks leon-linuxaus at cyberknights.com.au
Fri Jan 6 17:06:02 UTC 2006

On Friday 06 January 2006 13:11, Ben Jensz wrote:
> This was due to the distance factor (i.e. 2
> days solid driving 1 way to either Darwin or Perth).

My personal best is 26 hours PER-BME in a newish Tojo Cruiser. That's
not "two days", ya wuss! (-:

Of course, we did take another 6 days going back down vi PHE (should
have been PHD, but Harry Clever airport in Phildelphia snagged it,
which seems strangely appropriate), WIT, PBO and MJK/DNM.

Cheers: Leon

http://linux.org.au/            Member, Linux Australia