[Linux-aus] LUG Vegas - new brisbane lug

Pia Waugh greebo at pipka.org
Tue Sep 20 19:46:02 UTC 2005

Hi Andy,

<quote who="Andy Fitzsimon">

> G'day just thought i'd post to mention a new LUG happening in Brisbane.

Rock on :)

> We're aiming to complement existing open source events in Brisbane by
> holding slightly more structured technical discussions monthly on
> weeknights
> http://lugvegas.org is the website and the next meet is:
>
> Thursday September 22, 2005 7pm - 9pm @ Queensland University of
> Technology, Gardens Point Campuss - Room Z302
> Our invited guest is Iain Gray Senior Director of Global Support
> Services of Red Hat.  Iain  will be talking about Red Hat support from
> the inside.

Keep everyone posted as to what you get up to. If you or anyone in your
community have blogs, please email planet at linux.org.au with the details so
they get added to the community blog aggregator.

Stewart, can you please add this LUG to the usergroups page? :)

Cheers,
Pia

--
Linux Australia                                         http://linux.org.au/

                      "What are we doing today brain?"
              "We're taking over the world like we always do."
                           - Pinky and the Brain